Re: AW: AW: [iPad] OT: Shoulder update

 

That is what I have had to do for the past three weeks, I had to use the mouse with my left hand, as I am right mouse even though I am left handed. You never think about the skill involved in doing something when you already know how to do it! LOL 

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Aug 29, 2012, at 5:30 AM, Julia Mavity-Hudson <julie.mavity@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Try doing it with the"wrong" hand and you will see how much fine motor skill is involved, in fact how much skill you have learned. Who'd have thunk.

On Aug 28, 2012 10:08 PM, "Elizabeth" <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:
 

Oh I know, I never thought about the fine motor skills involved in mousing before!

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Aug 27, 2012, at 10:58 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

You're welcome, Elizabeth.  You are very wise, not pushing it.  That's the safest way to go with something like that.  Hope you can right mouse before too long!  That would be kind of frustrating, not being able to do something like that since it's so automatic.

 

Carlee

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Elizabeth
Gesendet: Montag, 27. August 2012 19:33
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [iPad] OT: Shoulder update

 




Thanks Carlee, I do too! Each day I find I can do a bit more. But I am trying not to push it, I do not want to screw it up! Still can't right mouse.

E in Long Beach

Sent from my iPad2

 /\__/\_____

(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

 



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___