Re: [iPad] Best way to remove Jailbreak

 

the only time i have ever had crashes were when jailbroken. i stopped JB my iphone some time ago when it caused a loss of 500 photos. ive stopped dooing it to my ipad cuz it crashes and i dont like crashing

`KM

On Aug 29, 2012, at 5:36 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I've given up on JB also.  My iPhone 4 works very well with my JVC stereo in the car before JB.  It worked very well with JB.  Once I got rid of JB, I now get "can not read" flashing on the screen of the stereo while the JVC seems to be playing music or a podcast right from my phone the way it always has.  Is there some part of the JB that wasn't removed when I did a restore of my iPhone?
 \    \ /\    ( )       Alice  .(  ). Little White Rabbit
On 8/29/12 1:35 PM, Just Murray wrote:
 

just restore it to factory settings.

--

I don't know why, I'd rather be dead than cool. ~Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, dead guy

---


On Aug 29, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

Im giving up on JB, I only use SBSettings for toggling to brightness and wifi, and with iOS6 out soon, time to go back to standard.

I know I can just update my 4S to 5.1.1 in iTunes to blow away the jailbreak, but is there a better way? To remove everything JB related?

If I uninstalled JB apps, removed the Repo's, then removed Cydia, will that help before I update to 5.1.1? 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___