Re: [iPad] The Off-Topic Topic

 

YES, PLEASE!! Loves my Coffee! And it tastes better than some of the rot-gut bathtub gin (Read Moonshine or stronger Poteen in Eire!) I've had YUCK!!!! :-D


LOL!!

On Aug 31, 2012, at 7:50 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com> wrote:

>> Yes, but since it was legal and used by everyone, I did not consider it a drug.
>> Ed
> 
> Semantics, I guess... I live on exogenous Insulin, which - in the body - is a HORMONE. But, Pharma, insurance etc. calls it a "Drug'.
> <Shrug>
> Alcohol could be picked at and called a 'drug', it can alter your state of mind. Prohibition drove people to make nasty stuff just to get a high.

Caffeine.

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com
Borzoi breeder 2nd generation anesthesiologist

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___