Re: [iPad] Stylus

 

I am left handed too, I think I am the only leftie in the world that does NOT hold my hand over what I write but I do slant my writing to the left. The other strange thing is when I use the pen and tablet on my PC I use it in my right hand. When I do drawing on my iPad I use my left hand like I would if I was writing or drawing on paper. Strange huh?


Judith
Sent from my new iPad
Photos:  http://www.pbase.com/pooh4jvn/root




On Apr 30, 2012, at 5:01 PM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

I am left handed so I always have a problem seeing what I wrote. LOL I love choices too! I will have to check it out too.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2


On Apr 30, 2012, at 4:47 AM, "Amarose, Judy" <judy.amarose@alston.com> wrote:

 

I have the Jot and I love it!  I can see where I am writing, it is more like a real pen.  I wasn't happy with the stylus with the black rubber end as I couldn't see the writing underneath the stylus, but I can with the Jot.  I think it is great!

 

Glad there are so many choices as we all may need something different!

 

Judy

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Judith Barnett
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 12:27 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Stylus

 

 

Thanks for these links Jim. I think the one I am after is the Nomad, the
one that is an actual brush. I have one like the Jot Touch, the one with
the funny plastic head but I don't really care for it.


******************************************************* IRS Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS and other taxing authorities, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. ______________________________________________________ NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone (404-881-7000) or by electronic mail (postmaster@alston.com), and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___