[iPad] Re: Missing "View account" button

 

It doesn't look like it. I tapped on Change Plan and it advised me to use their website. My plan automatically renews every month so for me it's good.
Pete
P.S. I use an app called Data Usage Pro which keeps track of my data usage in real time.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Linda McCann <lindacal@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Pete. Can you sign up for an additional month using the Verizon
> App?
>
> Linda
>
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 5:32 AM, petefromflorida
> <petefromflorida@...>wrote:
>
> > I use the Verizon app to check data and pay bills.
> > Pete
> >
> >
> > --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Linda McCann <lindacal@> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > My brother in law is relatively new to the world of iPads. He has an
> > iPad2 with wifi/3G through Verizon. He recently discovered that if he goes
> > to settings/cellular data he is missing the "view account" button. I have
> > suggested that he power down his iPad, and am waiting to hear back from him
> > if that works or not. But assuming it doesn't, can you think of anything
> > else he might try? He is convinced he has a virus....I doubt that, but I
> > don't know what else it could be.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Linda
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___