Re: [iPad] Lock rotation?

 

Somehow I have locked rotation on my iPad 3. I have the little button on the side set to mute, not lock rotation , plus changing it doesn't help. Anyone tell me how to change it back?

Go into settings in general & change it

I presume that Julie has the slide-switch set to "mute, not lock rotation" in Settings because she WANTS it that way.

In which case the simplest thing would be to double-press the home button to reveal the recently-used apps tray, then swipe left-to-right on the tray to reveal the rotation lock, brightness, volume, etc controls, and tap the rotation lock to change it.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___