Re: [iPad] Lock rotation?

 

Changing it doesn't help? Change it back?

I'm confused. What do you want changed, since you apparently know how to change the side button from lock rotation to mute? (That's under Settings.)

Whichever the side button is not controlling is accessed by double clicking on the Home button and dragging your finger from left to right on the bottom portion of the screen. You'll either see a lock/unlock button or sound/mute button on the bottom left side of the screen.

Ted


From: "julie.mavity@gmail.com" <julie.mavity@gmail.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 7:05 PM
Subject: [iPad] Lock rotation?

 
Somehow I have locked rotation on my iPad 3. I have the little button on the side set to mute, not lock rotation , plus changing it doesn't help. Anyone tell me how to change it back?

Sent from my iPad


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___