[iPad] Re: Sync for two iPads on same iTunes

 

Very odd.

As each will have its own hardware ID. I assume they are both named in iTunes as "iPad"? But that should not matter.

I have an iad2 and unwrapped iPad3 which I hope to unwrap and setup in a few nights. Will see how that goes.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, starhaven <starhaven@...> wrote:
>
> Problem: Having both an iPad1 and an iPad 3rd generation, when going to sync the two (at separate times) on an iTunes (on a PC), the older iPad will sync okay, but when the new one is connected, iTunes asks if I want to set up as a new iPad or restore. Either way, it seems to lose all the different apps and photos that were on the new iPad, and restores all of the 'stuff' that was on the older unit! How can I make the software realize there are two separate devices? Thanks!
>
>
> Sent from Doug's iPad
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___