[iPad] Re: Charged for app ordered on iPad even though I have iTunes credit

 

Hi, Yes Vickie I have synced.

Jim, I do not believe I have two iTunes accounts. How do I find out and how do I get back to one account?

Thanks.

Joyce

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@...> wrote:
>
> > The other day I bought Documents To Go through iTunes while on my iPad. I have a credit on iTunes but instead of deducting the price of the app from the credit, it charged me the full price of the app. Is there a setting somewhere on the iPad that I should have triggered that would have let the iPad recognize my iTunes credit? When in iTunes on my iPad I do not see the credit on the screen. When I order from my Mac it always recognizes any credit so I know I can order from my Mac and the credit shows on the screen but I'd like to be able to order from my iPad if possible.
> > Joyce
>
> This sounds to me as if you have two different iTunes Store accounts on the Mac and the iPad.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___