Re: [iPad] Deleting Photos

 

When I go to photos, click on a photo, there is no trash can displayed.  I'm running 5.1 os on a 3rd gen iPad.  This has frustrated me with all the iPads.  None of the things you are all suggesting work on my iPad.  I've even read the manual (how about that) and that doesn't work either.  Not sure what to try next.  Thanks all for your help !!

Jan

Jan C in NW New Mexico
Sent from my new   iPad

On Apr 29, 2012, at 6:26 PM, "Terry Pogue" <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

Go to photos, not albums. There are three tabs at the top
photos, Albums, Places. You want to be in Photos. That is the main collection like your library of pictures. Now click on one photo, when it enlarges you"ll see the trash can.
I hope this helps.
Terry

Sent from my iPadHD

On Apr 29, 2012, at 8:18 PM, GLEN--JAN CRANDALL <glenjan52@msn.com> wrote:

> The only place I get the trash can for deleting photos is camera roll. The only way I figured out removing them was to do it with iTunes. Even then I don't know to do them individually ... Only tell iTunes not to load a particular folder.
>
> It is very frustrating to me that you can't just delete a photo from a folder. Maybe I'm missing something!
>
> Jan
>
> Jan C in NW New Mexico
> Sent from my new  iPad
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___