[iPad] Re: Can't modify Verizon data account through Settings?

 

I understand but it's not worth getting so upset over. Everything you described can be done over a phone in the meantime.
Here's the number again 1-800-922-0204
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@...> wrote:
>
> Register my Verizon account at MyVerizon.com
>
> Once that is done, I can use the Verizon app or their website to (I describe again) Pay bill, change data plan, see usage... You DO understand. To ME it is important to have the choices.
>
> On Apr 30, 2012, at 6:10 PM, petefromflorida wrote:
>
> > What are you trying to do that's so important?
> > Pete
> >
> > --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@> wrote:
> >>
> >> Glad the emailed YOU, they texted mine to my iPad and won't email one. I have to wait for the snail mail letter.
> >>
> >> On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:30 PM, petefromflorida wrote:
> >>
> >>> I can't manage my account in settings. There is no place in settings to manage a Verizon account. No big deal, I just use the app. Verizon emailed me a temporary password when I forgot mine.
> >>> Pete
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___