Re: [iPad] Verizon or AT&T in Texas?

 

If it is purchased at an Apple store, it could probably be exchanged if done within 15 days of purchase. Last November I won my iPad2 at the holiday party.It was 16 gb and I took it to the Apple store and was able to upgrade to the 64.


E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2


On Apr 30, 2012, at 11:36 AM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

 

Unless this is going to be a "Surprise!" why not ask him?

It's a bit like getting someone else a puppy -- unless you *really* know
what they want it's better to include them in the decision. :-)
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Devitt
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 1:46 PM
To: iPad Group
Subject: [iPad] Verizon or AT&T in Texas?

I'm going to gift my son with a 32G/4G new iPad. He lives in Plano, part of
the Dallas metroplex. If any members live in the same general area and
would like to share experiences with either of the big service providers I'd
love to hear them.

I use AT&T for my iPhone 4S and iPad 2 here in Vermont with minimum
problems. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's the right choice for
Texas.

TIA,

Cathy

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___