Re: [iPad] Re: Can't modify Verizon data account through Settings?

 

Guys.  Settings is for changing the iPad.  It does not talk to the outside world.  You use apps for everything else.  Then use the Verizon app.  


 Jerry & Coleen Elkins
LWRV Community
Whitney, Tx  76692

On Apr 30, 2012, at 5:30 PM, petefromflorida wrote:

 

I can't manage my account in settings. There is no place in settings to manage a Verizon account. No big deal, I just use the app. Verizon emailed me a temporary password when I forgot mine.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@...> wrote:
>
> Bought mine at the Apple store, and the verizon rep helped me set up my account and activate it I'm like the others, however, in that I cannot manage the account ON the iPad (Thru the settings) without the Verizon app.
>
> That's just "R-Word"
>
> On Apr 30, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Ted Wagner wrote:
>
> >
> > I got my Verizon iPad 3rd generation from the Apple store and you sign up and cancel service on the iPad. Not sure if it's different when you buy your iPad at the Verizon store.
> >
> > Ted
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___