Re: [iPad] Missing "View account" button

 

Thank you, Jennifer. Does the "view account" button come and go for you? For him, it was there a week ago, today it is gone.

Linda

On Apr 29, 2012, at 9:10 PM, Jennifer Sutherland <wyldceltic1@me.com> wrote:

> I get the same thing in Verizon iPad. I have AT&T for my iPhones & the other iPad, but it seems Verizon doesn't allow the account to be viewed in iPad. To me, that is very odd.
>
> From my little technological bit of heaven, the new iPad!
>
>
> On Apr 29, 2012, at 9:03 PM, Linda McCann <lindacal@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> My brother in law is relatively new to the world of iPads. He has an iPad2 with wifi/3G through Verizon. He recently discovered that if he goes to settings/cellular data he is missing the "view account" button. I have suggested that he power down his iPad, and am waiting to hear back from him if that works or not. But assuming it doesn't, can you think of anything else he might try? He is convinced he has a virus....I doubt that, but I don't know what else it could be.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Linda
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___