Re: [iPad] Can't modify Verizon data account through Settings?

 

Again.........


I WAS registering my account and the temporary password they texted me is GONE. I have to wait for the temp password to come in the mail.

I WAS..... right? <Shrug> Which one has to do before they can do a THING re; Verizon, website, app or otherwise.

But why can't things go easy? WHY do I have to go to the website to do something I could easily have done before with AT&T's iPad? Why is Verizon so different? 

You are fine with what works for you, but I sometimes want to get it done now and not have to comb thru a website to up or lessen data, pay a bill, whatever. I AM very happy with the service, but the convoluted rigamarole to simply pay, change the data plan etc, is nutso.

And yes, before it's mentioned, all I use is Safari. Desktop or iPad.

On Apr 30, 2012, at 1:06 PM, Jerry Elkins wrote:


Why not just log on to Verizon.com using Safari?


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___