Re: [iPad] Safari update

 

Can we use Chrome on our iPads? I use it on my computers and like it quite a lot.
Terry

Sent from my iPadHD

On Apr 28, 2012, at 2:48 PM, Judith <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Yes, I use Chrome also Jim.
>
>
> Judith
> Sent from my new iPad
> Photos: http://www.pbase.com/pooh4jvn/root
>
>
>
>
> On Apr 28, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Carl W Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, that is the PC version. Apple promotes it as an available download while updating iTunes or QuickTime. It is optional. I never preferred it on the PC or the Mac. I like Google's Chrome browser.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Carl W. Brooks
>>
>> On Apr 28, 2012, at 11:50 AM, Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I got a message on my PC saying there is a Safari update to 5.1.1 but I
>>> am PC so that does not affect me.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___