Re: [iPad] Can't modify Verizon data account through Settings?

 

Cool. Same number is on their website. Dunno if my only phone which is an AT&T iPhone will charge me stupid for the minutes, most likely not much. Yes, it is worth getting a bit PO-ed over. Why VZ can't let me be a big girl who pays her own bills decide to do something a certain way to me... is insulting. Usually setting up an account is quite easy, but VZ is being VERY difficult.


When one gets a text, why the heck doesn't it stay in iMessages? So mad that just trying to Zoom text made me lose the text, or I could have had all this garbage done HOURS ago! But they do not email the temporary password, so now I have to wait a bloody week to move along. Thank frak my bill is not due for some time yet, eh?

Look, most of the time, I get things done no problem. If I can't have a frustrating day and vent--as I've seen others do, then OK. CYA for today. I THOUGHT someone here might have an answer from what they might have gone thru, I was mistaken.

On Apr 30, 2012, at 6:30 PM, petefromflorida wrote:

I understand but it's not worth getting so upset over.  Everything you described can be done over a phone in the meantime.
Here's the number again 1-800-922-0204
Pete

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___