Re: [iPad] Deleting Photos

 

> When I go to photos, click on a photo, there is no trash can displayed. I'm running 5.1 os on a 3rd gen iPad. This has frustrated me with all the iPads. None of the things you are all suggesting work on my iPad. I've even read the manual (how about that) and that doesn't work either. Not sure what to try next. Thanks all for your help !!
> Jan

Images that were sync'd to the iPad from your computer, via iTunes, can only be removed by removing them from the list in iTunes on your computer that tell it what to sync.

Images that were directly imported to the iPad, by taking the picture with the iPad cameras, or by importing them from a camera directly, and be deleted from within the Photos App.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___