Re: [iPad] Missing "View account" button

 

He told me that the reboot was the first thing he tried. I googled, and found he's not alone. In fact, the problem has surfaced in the apple forums several times, but there's no answer (yet).

On Apr 29, 2012, at 9:40 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com> wrote:

>> Yes, he has signed up for a cellular account with Verizon, has had one for a few months now. The "view account" button was visible until today.
>
> Strange.
> I'm AT&T and have no iOS experience with Verizon.
>
> My usual first measure is a re-boot.
> (Press both Home button and On/Off button and hold them until the white apple appears, then let the reboot run to completion.)
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___