Re: [iPad] Updating OS on new iPad Pro?

 

Thanks Pat. I did try deleting the app & then putting the app back on, but missed the reboot step. I plan on doing that. :)

Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 9, 2016, at 11:30 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Have you tried rebooting your iPad?  You might also delete the Kindle app, reboot the iPad and then reinstall the app.

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Apr 9, 2016, at 8:38 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

No, my kindle app which has the latest update started getting buggy in the 9.3 & got worse on the 9.3.1. Unless, it's not the OS causing the problem, but the kindle app.

Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 7, 2016, at 5:10 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I hearts the problems are in iOS 9.3 but not with iOS 9.3.1. It's that correct?

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Apr 3, 2016, at 10:24 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I updated my Pro and have had no problems at all.  Installing the update will bring your system current.


Pat
On Apr 3, 2016, at 11:12 AM, neeliec2000@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Been reading about the issues with the latest OS and am wondering if I should update my brand new iPad Pro 9.7?  It just arrived last Friday.


In the Software Update it says OS 9.3.1 has been downloaded, but I have not yet chosen to install it.

If I do install the update, will I get the latest version with the bugs (supposedly) fixed?





__._,_.___

Posted by: Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

.

__,_._,___