Re: [iPad] Re: Updating OS on new iPad Pro?

 


Excellent!


On Apr 10, 2016, at 2:23 PM, neeliec2000@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Just wanted to update my initial query.  I DID install the updated OS on my new small iPad Pro, and so far things are going well.  


I'm happy with this new iPad  -  what a step up from my old iPad 2!!  

I got the 256GB model (in rose gold) and it seems incredibly fast compared to the old iPad 2.  Setting it up was a breeze using iTunes.  I haven't explored all the features yet, but I do like the thumbprint passcode option!

It is noticeably lighter than my old iPad 2.  I don't yet have a case for it (one on order), but am using an older strap device to hold it when I use it.  

So far I'm very pleased with my new iPad Pro 9.7!

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

.

__,_._,___