Re: [iPad] Apple Smart Keyboard for 9.7-inch iPad Pro Review

 


On Apr 22, 2016, at 7:29 AM, hdion@videotron.ca [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Pat wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose, since I find the keyboard to look very much like all the Apple covers and cases that I've used over the years. 

Hélène answered:
Oh, you're right. But me, I'm a sucker for colour. I quite understand that if the keyboard can't be made available in a variety of versions, it certainly can't be made available in a variety of colours. Besides the fact that the keyboard doesn't easily meet my needs, it's only available in Charcoal Gray, and the back protector sold by Apple is black. So no keyboard for me, and a nice Gold Rose Moko Smart Case instead. I only got it yesterday, haven't had the time to check that it did not block 2 of the 4 speakers, like a number of Smart Cases previously made for iPad Air.

There must be a difference in the products that Apple is selling in our countries.  The back protectors I bought for my iPad Pro with the Smart Keyboard and for my 9.7" Pro with the Smart Cover both match the charcoal color perfectly.  I sure wouldn't like a color mismatch and I hope you enjoy your new device and case!

Pat

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___