Re: [iPad] The new small iPad Pro

 

I use a drawing instruction book from iBooks as the Kindle app doesn't yet support split screen.  I use Notes, Art Rage or Procreate for the drawing.  Here's how to use split screen:


Pat 

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Apr 9, 2016, at 8:04 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Wow! That sounds like fun. Now, how do you do that. Is the art book a kindle book? An art app? Do you an app to draw on? & while I am asking questions, I had read but forgot, how do you get that split screen?

Toby

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 2, 2016, at 3:49 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> It works very well and is quite helpful in a number of situations. It's easy to learn to use. I use it often in trying to teach myself how to draw. I have an instructional book open in one screen and a drawing app in the other.
>
> Pat

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive. Try it today!


.

__,_._,___