Re: [iPad] Updating OS on new iPad Pro?

 

It does different things. Either it won't load my latest books or I see the circle twirling for so long that I just leave the app, because nothing is happening, or after opening the app, it closes by itself, where I see the kindle app but not my books. I usually read on my kindle or Fire, but I like knowing that I have certain books on my iPhone in case I have to leave my kindle at home.

Toby


Sent from my iPad

On Apr 9, 2016, at 11:07 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

> No, my kindle app which has the latest update started getting buggy in the 9.3 & got worse on the 9.3.1. Unless, it's not the OS causing the problem, but the kindle app.
> Toby

Buggy how?

I mostly read on my actual Kindle, but sometimes (not lately) on my iPad.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

.

__,_._,___