Re: [iPad] Fwd: My iOS issues

 

Delete. Abd recreate the springboard short cut. Good idea!!

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Apr 8, 2016, at 12:48 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

It sounds as though he's already using a web app, son the FB app there is not menu area with Add To Homescreen etc. Maybe OP can delete that and make another, as you say, or get the app. I hate FB, but I often here its buggy 



From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 9 April 2016 4:19 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Fwd: My iOS issues

 
Goto Safari. Goto FaceBook. Add the icon to your desktop. 

I'm confused as to what's going on

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Apr 8, 2016, at 6:38 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Terry Pogue <terry.pogue@icloud.com>
Date: April 8, 2016 at 9:19:28 AM EDT
To: Undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: My iOS issues

Update on my iOS issues.

The Facebook link that no longer works for me is the one available in the "paper" with the arrow. The place where you find "add to homescreen" , email, text message" the Facebook link only brings up. "Must be logged into Facebook" which of course I am. I can put a site on my Facebook by clicking on the Facebook icon that is on the site.

Still haven't figured out the yahoo issue.
Terry


Sent from my iPad


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___