[iPad] Re: Apple Smart Keyboard for 9.7-inch iPad Pro Review

 

Day before yesterday, I bought a 128 iPad Pro 9.7, to make music (I'm an amateur songwriter). I also bought the keyboard. I brought the keyboard back to the store yesterday.

The post mentions the 'American' version of the keyboard. In fact, there is 'one' version of the keyboard. I mostly write in another language (French) making heavy use of diacritics, like é Û etc. I decided that learning to navigate the keyboard to find the key combinations and ****memorizing*** them was a waste of time, despite the advantage of having arrow keys and modifier keys. If need be, I'll use my Apple Bluetooth keyboard.

Plus, it's ugly and leaves the back unprotected (silly, I know).

YMMV

Hélène D.
Blainville, Québec

Envoyé de mon MiniChou

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?utf-8?Q?H=C3=A9l=C3=A8ne_Dion?= <hdion@videotron.ca>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___