Re: [iPad] iPad Pro 9.7 Case/Cover

 


On Apr 27, 2016, at 4:03 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> I just purchased a new iPad Pro 9.7 and am looking for suggestion for a case/cover. I like the Apple Smart "Silicone" Case. But at $69 for just the back section and another $49 for the cover, that's just way too expensive!

I got the silicone back, which seems a *very* protective cover, and I bought the smart keyboard which acts as my front cover.

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad  mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

Same here for my large iPad Pro and the silicone back with the Apple Smart cover for the 9.7.  I like both configurations very well and find the Apple cases to be worth the money over the long term.  My devices are used within my family for several years and we've never had an Apple case/cover show undue wear.

Pat

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___