Re: [iPad] Re: Updating OS on new iPad Pro?

 

I love mine. The lighter weight and the speed. My favorite features remain the large amount of storage since I watch tv and movies on it and best of all the FOUR SPEAKERS.
Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2016, at 2:23 PM, neeliec2000@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Just wanted to update my initial query.  I DID install the updated OS on my new small iPad Pro, and so far things are going well.  

I'm happy with this new iPad  -  what a step up from my old iPad 2!!  

I got the 256GB model (in rose gold) and it seems incredibly fast compared to the old iPad 2.  Setting it up was a breeze using iTunes.  I haven't explored all the features yet, but I do like the thumbprint passcode option!

It is noticeably lighter than my old iPad 2.  I don't yet have a case for it (one on order), but am using an older strap device to hold it when I use it.  

So far I'm very pleased with my new iPad Pro 9.7!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive. Try it today!


.

__,_._,___