[iPad] Re: Apple Smart Keyboard for 9.7-inch iPad Pro Review

 

I bought the Apple Smart Keyboard for the larger Pro. It took me a long time to make the purchase, because it was so expensive $179!, but I LOVE it. I would prefer another color, but the keyboard itself is very easy to use and very light and no thicker than a cover. It has transformed my already perfect iPad Pro into something even better.
I use a very pretty skin for the back. It doesn't protect, but stops it from being slippery.

Ashi

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: InnerJewel <innerjewel@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___