Re: [iPad] Cross Body Bag/Purse to hold Standard iPad?

 

I use the Kipling Europa. 



There are some new ones on Ebay. They have black and true blue.

Nonie
Sent from my iMac  🐾



From: "Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad Yahoo Yahoo <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Cross Body Bag/Purse to hold Standard iPad?



I don't know of a specific bag, but you might want to take a look on eBay.

Pat

On Apr 14, 2016, at 2:19 PM, Carol Botteron botteron@alum.mit.edu [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Looking for a cross body travel bag/purse big enough to hold my 8"x10" iPad 
along with other items.

I looked at
but it is not big enough.

Suggestions appreciated (specific bags, places to look etc.).  adTHANKSvance!







__._,_.___

Posted by: Nonie Masterson <hachiosmom@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___