[iPad] Apple Pay

 

I just used Apple Pay for the first time. Using my iPhone 6s. On a JetBlue flight. Easy. Fast.  My phone was already out. My wallet stayed tucked away. Worked like a charm. LOVED IT. Will repeat the experience.  Well. Not in the plane for a $7 shot of vodka in tomato juice but again. Soon. ;)

As an aside. Ima use uber for the first time in Lima, Peru. If I understand it correctly, the charge goes before the taxi. Which I think is good in this instance of not all taxis being official. I dunno. But I like not having to deal with payment or figuring out "is this a license taxi?"

~KLM
"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)

.

__,_._,___