Re: [iPad] Re: Apple Smart Keyboard for 9.7-inch iPad Pro Review

 

> I bought a 128 iPad Pro 9.7, to make music (I'm an amateur songwriter). I also bought the keyboard. I brought the keyboard back to the store yesterday.
> …
> Plus, it's ugly and leaves the back unprotected (silly, I know).
> Hélène D.

It's not silly.
But Apple's silicone cases (in a variety of colors) protect the back *very* well, and leave the edge free for the keyboard and smart connector.

There just are NOT any choices yet for smart-connector keyboards for the 9.7. For heavy- or specialized-needs- keyboard users (like music, or French), broader-use bluetooth keyboards are still a better choice right now.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___