Re: [iPad] Jonathan Zdziarski's Open Letter to Congress on Encryption Backdoors

 

>>> I would argue that a couple lives aren't worth 10m
>>> KLM
>>
>> I would argue that there were no lives at stake.
>> JS
>
> I wish I could waste money with my budget like the government does
> KLM

Particularly when they bought access to a tool that apparently doesn't even have wide applicability to current devices or OS's.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___