Re: [iPad] Safari cache?

 

I went to the bottom of the slashdot.org page and switched to Desktop Site. Then, I added the page I was looking at to the Reading List (using the square box with an up arrow through the top of it). Finally, I switched to Airplane Mode, brought up my Reading List (first hit the open book symbol, then the glasses symbol), and selected the slashdot page I wanted to read.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Jun 29, 2014, at 6:30 PM, "Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Dag nabbit!!!! Doesn't wanna work for /. (Slashdot) which is what I wanna read. Wah!!! Lol. Ugh. 

~KLM
\\ "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Jun 29, 2014, at 5:43 PM, "Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

At the top of the little bookmark window you have two options. 
Bookmarks OR  Reading List.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 29, 2014, at 2:39 PM, "Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Anyway to get safari to cache pages so that I can read them offline? Or is this a job for another browser? (Or any other solution?)

~KLM
\\ "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___