Re: [iPad] Chicken fat commercial

 

That WAS different. Just ugly different. Lol but it would be excited to use it if that was my deal. (When I scale one of these local volcanoes I'll post pics. It's 3-4 hours up for a 25 year old. I'm hoping to scale it in 5-6 up and not die lol)

~KLM
\\ "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Jun 26, 2014, at 2:40 PM, "david smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


But one had come to expect something very different from Apple.  Well, I had.


On Jun 25, 2014, at 1:56 PM, "Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I put up with stupid animal pictures. You can put with different tastes in music.

Ted

Sent from my iPhone 5

On Jun 25, 2014, at 8:07 AM, "Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I was born in 1938 and I don't ever remember hearing it until recently. Maybe I just blanked it out since it's so terrible.
Terry

My latest photos at

On Jun 25, 2014, at 10:39 AM, "Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ahhhh well but for those of us born after the 60s, well all I heard was a horrible song lol

~KLM
\\ "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Jun 24, 2014, at 5:07 PM, "Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I think that song was first released in the early sixties & used by the government to promote fitness.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 24, 2014, at 4:34 PM, "Celtica Visitor celtica_visitor1@me.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Also, because it is summer everyone is wanting that beach body, so of course they're going to motivate with stupid songs but decent applications for weight control.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)

.

__,_._,___