Re: [iPad] The 2 finger tip/Terry

 

I can't get a two-finger tap to work, either, Terry.    It'll be interesting to see if anybody who can do it replies and tells us how!!     
 
 
 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 23.06.2014 17:43:45
Subject: [iPad] The 2 finger tip
 
The tip to use a 2 finger tap to select a paragraph doesn't work for me or several of my friends. How are you folks doing? Is it working for you? I'd love to be able to do that but I've tried every kind of tap, hard, soft, long or brief. I've tried changing the position of my fingers.i used my two middle fingers instead of index and middle fingers. I can't get it to work.
Terry
 
My latest photos at
 
------------------------------------
Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
------------------------------------
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___