Re: [iPad] The 2 finger tip

 

I can get it to work with anything that I'm editing, but not just to select some text out of an email I'm reading or a Safari web page. I pretty much hit any two fingers on the paragraph below to select that text.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Jun 23, 2014, at 8:43 AM, "Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

The tip to use a 2 finger tap to select a paragraph doesn't work for me or several of my friends. How are you folks doing? Is it working for you? I'd love to be able to do that but I've tried every kind of tap, hard, soft, long or brief. I've tried changing the position of my fingers.i used my two middle fingers instead of index and middle fingers. I can't get it to work.
Terry

My latest photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___