RE: [iPad] cellular data use

 

mary,

SETTINGS
CELULAR
CELLULAR DATA

turn that off and all data usage will be thru wi-fi only.

'73,
rich, n9dko
Getting older is like juggling chain saws blindfolded. You know a pain is
coming, but you don't know when.
_________________________________
I just got a notice that I was close to my data limit for the second month.
I understood it last month as I took a trip and used google maps and iMaps a
lot but not this month so I checked with my settings under cellular and
found a whole group of apps had cellular data turned on. I think this
happened when I upgraded these apps as well as two games I recently got to
kill time also had a cellular data setting. Hopefully others have been more
alert than I have been. For those unaware of how to check settings for this
this article might help.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Rich Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___