Re: [iPad] ATMs are not showing up on locator maps on iPad

 

Both the Apple and Google map apps work well for finding ATM's.
Pete





On Jun 16, 2014, at 7:47 PM, "joycekeay@comcast.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I guess what I should have said is that I cannot get the ATM locator icons to show up on any location that I choose using the VISA ATM locator site.  


In Chrome I get the following message: "We recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of your browser."  After seeing that I deleted Chrome and reloaded it but still got the message. 

In Safari I get into the site and choose a city, the map comes up but no ATM locations. I know there are ATM locations there because I can see them on my Mac. 

 In Yahoo, I get a list of locations for the given city and half of the map with the icons on the blank side of the page.

Thank you.  Joyce Keay




__._,_.___

Posted by: Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___