Re: [iPad] iTunes on my PC and sykcing with my iPad

 

You can take practice tests online. My buddy did until he got good then he took the real one and got his HAM license. I'm going to live with him when the zombie apocalypse hits. 

~KLM
\\ "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Jun 24, 2014, at 6:23 PM, "jimpurcell2001@yahoo.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

73's.  Ham Radio :-)  I was an electronics tech before I retired. I had a First Phone FCC license but never was a Ham. Not for not trying. I went to take the. test for the general and my code speed failed. They never let me take the written part.

Jim

__._,_.___

Posted by: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___