Re: [iPad] Re: I want to sync my new iPad Air with my computer using iTunes.

 

Yes, my daughter explained that. She has an iPhone.

But the iPad m manual is as clear as mud on this.

That was why I asked about it.


Here's the section:

---

iTunes  [from manual]
-
Tips for syncing with iTunes on your computer
Connect iPad to your computer, select it in iTunes, and set options in the different panes.


My comment:

Nowhere did it say to install iTunes on the computer. I guess they don't expect PC users to buy an iPad. :-0

The part below is not at all clear: What is a summary pane and is it on the iPad or the computer. I have always said that the people who write manuals must be the lowest paid in the company, they certainly seem to be the stupedist.
••
In the Summary pane, you can set iTunes to sync iPad automatically when it's attached to your computer. To temporarily override this setting, hold down Command and Option (Mac) or Shift and Control (PC) until you see iPad appear in the iTunes window.

---


Jim

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Now you can search Photos & Files in your Group !
You can now search not only your archive of conversations, but also photos and files stored in your Yahoo Group. Give it a try!

.

__,_._,___