[iPad] Re: Kindle App

 

Open the Kindle app. Click on the three horizontal lines on the top left corner. Click on Library. Once again, click on the three horizontal bars, and you should see Collections as one of the selections. After clicking on that, there will be a plus sign on the upper right corner. Clicking on that allows you to create a new collection.


The explanation makes it sound more complicated than it really is.

JoanB


---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <floridabouvs@...> wrote :

How do you do that on a Kindle app on the iPad? I haven't been able to do it.
I can on iBooks, though.
Thanks,
Carol

Gerald wrote:
I created a category for rad books and add books to it as I complete
them. It helps with my fading memory.

Sent from my iPad Air

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (24)
.

__,_._,___