Re: [iPad] iOS Update

 

On 4/22/2014 7:48 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising wrote:
> Supposed to improve Touch ID and guess what! IT DOES! Yippee! Now
> it really works and is a pleasure to use. There are some other bug
> fixes, as well. I did the update on my iPodTouch, my iPhone 5 and my
> iPad mini and they all went smoothly and quickly.

I just updated my iPhone5 and my iPad4 and they both also went very
smoothly and very quickly.

And the update size is small enough (it showed 18.5MB on my iPhone) that
I didn't have to delete any of my apps in order to do the update, unlike
the move from 7.0 to 7.1.

I'm glad they finally got the TouchID to work now -- it's sad when a
major new selling point for a new product doesn't work well. At least
that's fixed! ;-)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
.

__,_._,___