Re: [iPad] An app ad for Goldstar won't go away

 

Have you tried deleting your cookies?
Pete




On Apr 26, 2014, at 3:07 PM, <knotapicasso@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Okay, you guys solved one issue, now a new one is perplexing me. Yesterday I used. Goldstar to buy some tickets. I have used this site before with no problem.

Since the purchase, an ad for the Goldstar App has firmly planted itself on the top 1/5th of EVERY page I open in. Safari, to the point at which I cannot see the content I open. It looks just like an ad from the App Store, with an 'X' to delete and a 'view' button on the other side, except the delete does not work! I eventually hit view hoping it would make it go away but it remains. Basically my web browsing is useless with this nuisance blocking my content. What do I do? Thanks!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___