Re: [iPad] iBooks Question

 

To order books in a collection tap and hold down on the item then move it wherever you want it just as you would Apps on the main screen. I don't think there is a way to order the collections.  


On a Kindle or a Mac files and folders are listed alphabetically but you can influence the alphabetical order of items by using spaces in front of the file or folder name or using letters in front of file names.
For example: If I have a book titled Zebras and I wanted it to appear at the top of a folder you could rename the title and put a space in front of the Z or the letter A or perhaps two aa's.
Then you would see:
aaZebra followed by
Apple
Azaela
Banana
etc.
 
I find this handy as I can place my most used folder on the Mac at the top of the Document Folder.
On the Kindle I can put my most used Collections on P.1.  e.g. AScience Fiction and don't have to page several pages to find the S's.....

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
.

__,_._,___