Re: [iPad] iOS Update/Jim

 

When I first set up the Touch ID on my new iPhone 5S, it worked sometimes, but just as often it didn't, Jim, so it wasn't a very satisfying experience.  I decided to try a different finger and set it up that way.  Same thing.  Altogether I set up 5 different fingerprints, did a couple of resets, and finally stayed with one of the fingerprints, the one that seemed to work the best, and figured the problem was either the way I was doing the set-up or the actual "touch" to open the device, or else something was wrong with my iPhone.  Then we had an update, and the Touch ID worked most of the time.  Most of the time, however, isn't always!  But I could live with that.  And then along came the latest update yesterday, and now the Touch ID actually works the way I want it to:  that means it works every time and not just most of the time and it is very responsive.  I don't have to "measure out" the length of time I exert pressure on the button and make three or four tries as I did before, either.  
 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 23.04.2014 04:00:35
Subject: Re: [iPad] iOS Update
 
> Supposed to improve Touch ID and guess what!  IT DOES!
 
What aspects of Touch ID seem to be improved?
I haven't had any problems with it since the upgrade to 7.1.
 
--
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
 
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___