Re: [iPad] Hi!!!!

 

I spent my entire youth, sunrise to sunset, and most of my adult life in the sun.  The skin will adjust fairly quickly and you'll get those sun freckles (permanent) on you shoulders.  I doubt if you'll get sun bleached hair like I did since you're Syrian,  Enjoy it, it's all good.
Pete




On Apr 22, 2014, at 2:16 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks. I'm alive. Actually got sun blisters. Considering I'm 50% Syrian that's crazy. Too long in Washington where it's overcast I think. 


<image.jpeg>
~KLM
\\ "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Apr 22, 2014, at 12:12 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

 

Glad to hear from you & I enjoyed the pictures.

Sent from my iPad...

On Apr 22, 2014, at 12:02 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

<image.jpeg>



<image.jpeg>



<image.jpeg>


Hi from Belize. Internet sucks. But I just wanted to say hi. Guatemala is next. Found a cheap crappy cabana for 350 a month. If anyone wants info krisisgone@gmail.com big hugs and sloppy kisses to you guys. It's 30/70 iPhone to other out here. 

~KLM
\\ "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
.

__,_._,___