Re: [iPad] Changing an AppStore

 



Effing lawyers :0)


On Apr 15, 2014, at 3:28 PM, Pabitra Saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

No.
I got this email address when I was in Sweden.
Thereafter, I was in India and bought iPhone and created that Apple account.
Now for last four years, I have been in Belgium.
When I changed my yahoo profile to Belgium, the Singapore yahoo server stopped forwarding my emails. I had to chase yahoo to do the necessary correction.

After I upgraded my iOS , it has stopped updating my apps.

<image.png>

Here it shows that three updates are due.
When I go to see which apps are due for update, it shows
<image.png>
It was updating the apps automatically up to April 6, 2014 and all three apps are free ones.
When I try to update, it shows
<image.png>

I swear that during this period, I neither went to Australia nor India.

If Apple is intelligent to know that I am in India then it should shift me to that store and update my apps from there.
I am willing to send a cheque of $0.0 to Tim Cook :-)

I plan to shift to Dubai by this year end and will send a cheque of Dirham 0.0, if he so desires.


Best
PKS 

On 12 Apr 2014, at 05:18, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

I think the OP is in India and wants the India AppStore 

Sent from my iPhone 5S 


On 12/04/2014, at 2:43 pm, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I don't know if it will solve your problem but you might try using a VPN.  TunnelBear is a free VPN app and it does have an Australian server as one of its choices.
Pete




On Apr 11, 2014, at 6:06 PM, Pabitra Saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

 

No.
I have not jail broken.
When I see AppStore, it says three apps , which are incidentally free game apps like solitaire, updates are available. When I click update, it says " you are not registered on Australian AppStore. Please go to India AppStore. I never went to Australia or its AppStore.
How do I go to India AppStore.

Best
PKS

On 11 Apr 2014, at 23:36, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

I suspect he is referring to the India App Store and another country where the available apps differ?


From: David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 12 April 2014 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Changing an AppStore

 
On 4/11/2014 2:48 PM, Pabitra Saha wrote:
> How does one change AppStore.
> When I try to download an App, even when it is free, it says you are not registered on this AppStore.
> Change to ...,..,AppStore
>
> What needs to be done?
>

Are you talking about *the* AppStore at Apple or have you jail-broken
your iPad and are looking at other appstores?

If it's the Apple appstore and you're logging in with the correct e-mail
and password information you'll need to contact Apple Directly.

I don't have a clue about any other app stores.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
.

__,_._,___