Re: [iPad] New iPad (3) Sticky Home Button

 

Not a problem I've had -- but it can't hurt to take it in to Apple and ask!
bj

On 04/24/14, John Ferman wrote:

Lately I have been experiencing episodes in which the Home button stops working. Shutting down and restarting sometimes works to restore the Home button. This usually happens in the evening after a day of "off & on" use. By this time the battery charge will be down to about 50%.

Has anyone else noticed this and what was the outcome. In other words 'what am I in for.'

My iPad is just 5 weeks past Apple Care expiration. What are the chances Apple will take pity.

Sent from my iPad
John Ferman
Kingfield Neighborhood
Minneapolis, MN
Email in header

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___