Re: [iPad] iBooks Question

 

Hi just like to be able to add to collections, delete from collections, get everything arranged in subject categories etc, regards Chris 

Sent from my iPad

On 24 Apr 2014, at 6:40 pm, "david smith" <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:



Hmm.  What puzzles you?


On Apr 15, 2014, at 4:25 PM, "C. S." <cs88@hotmail.com> wrote:

 

I would love a good free in-depth guide to iBooks if anyone has access to one - cheers Chris (Australia)

Sent from my iPad

On 16 Apr 2014, at 5:58 am, "Kim VanderLaan" <kimvndlaan@rogers.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please excuse me if this has already been answered - I missed it.

I have a fairly extensive iBooks library.  I have subdivided it into several Collections.  My question is:  Can I move multiple books around within a Collection?

For example, I have downloaded the Harry Potter books and want to put them all in a collection of Young Adult books.  There are already a large number of young adult books in this Collection.  I want all the books in alphabetical order according to author last name.  Can I move all the Harry Potter books together to the place on the Bookshelf where I want them or do I have to move them one at a time?

If I can move them all at once, please tell me how.  It will save me a great deal of time.

Thank you so much!

Kim

******************************
<1618662_475589935880394_267371592_n.jpg>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
.

__,_._,___